.: That Which Stands Under :.

Monday, November 3

I am in at the Lewis's on Sat. Abbi is coming as well. It should be a good time.

About the Matrix: Chris, the Strawser's are in. Abbi and I have always been huge Matrix fans. I agree -- it is very common that I find myself engaged in a discussion about God that was spawned by an initial shared interest in the Matrix.

Chris, can you set up the details of such a Matrix outing? Which theatre? What time? Where to go afterwards? etc.

My vote is for the giant AMC multiplex down at C-470 and Broadway.... It is a cool theatre and there are a ton of great places to hang afterwards right there (of course, that suggestion is also clearly biased b/c it is Southward in town and you know which direction Abbi and I will be coming from).

Another possibility is we could do it either before or after the get together at the Lewis's on Sat....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home