.: That Which Stands Under :.

Tuesday, July 6

The Iberian Penn.

Friends,

my beautiful wife Abbi and I are heading out for a 3 week trip to Spain and Portugal on Friday night. Think of me on the 13th because hopefully I will be running with the Bulls in Pamplona that day. (No, I'm not kidding). I am going to read "The Sun Also Rises" while over there since it's a classic that I haven't read yet and it's set in Spain. I couldn't think of any great philosopher's to come out of Spain... but, please, someone correct me on that if I am wrong and I'll peruse their writings while there. Any other suggestions? Anyone been to Spain/Portugal with some good advice?

The trip should be a blast and will hopefully fulfill a lifelong dream of ours. I'll tell all about it upon our return!

May Christ's rich blessings rest on each of you!
-BJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home